It’s the beginning of a new year.
It was already a big year for the uTest Blog in general — you may remember it was reborn in May of 2014 (along with uTest as the ‘LinkedIn’ for testers) into a single hub for everything QA and testing.
So you don’t have to dig around yourself, we’ve done all the digging for you. From pieces on a most-controversial testing standard to Selenium at 10 years old, here’s some of the articles that most resonated with uTesters and out in the social sphere.
Authors in Testing
A new series launched this year featured Q&As with major personalities from the testing world, along with exclusive discounts and excerpts from testing books they’ve authored. From Lisa Crispin to Dorothy Graham, check out some of these interviews from our ‘Authors in Testing’ series:
- Authors in Testing Q&A with Agile Testing Champion Lisa Crispin
- Authors in Testing Q&A with Penetration Testing Expert Peter Kim
- Authors in Testing Q&A: Dorothy Graham Talks ‘Experiences of Test Automation’
- Authors in Testing Q&A: The Social Tester on Passionate Testers
- Authors in Testing Q&A With Mobile Tester Daniel Knott