Quality (pun intended ;)) software testing events are hard to find, but we’ve not only attended and spoken at some fantastic conferences around the world, but we’ve also simply asked around and received some great feedback in order to compile the Top Ten Testing Events.
Much like our Top 20 Software Testing Tweeps post, we need your help in letting us know if we’ve accidentally missed any good ones. Here they are in order of occurrence:
- QUEST-Quality Engineered Software & Testing Conference (Apr 19-23, 2010: Dallas, TX)
- Rapid Software Testing-By DevelopSense (Jul 5-7, 2010: Amsterdam, NL)
- STANZ-Software Testing Australia/New Zealand (Aug 23-24: NZ & Aug 26-27: AU)
- CAST–Conference of the Association for Software Testing (Aug 2-4, 2010: Grand Rapids, MI)
- STAREAST (passed) & STARWEST–Software Testing Analysis & Review (Sept 26-Oct 1, 2010: San Diego, CA)
- iqnite events-Next one in UK-formerly Software & Systems Quality (Oct 4, 2010: London, UK)
- STPCon-Software Test Professionals Conference (Oct 19-21, 2010: Las Vegas, NV)
- GTAC-Google Test Automation Conference (Oct 28-29, 2010: Hyderabad, India)
- Expo: QA (Nov 16-18, 2010: Madrid, Spain)
- EuroSTAR (Nov 29-Dec 2, 2010: Copenhagen, Denmark)
Have we omitted any noteworthy testing conferences you’ve recently attended? Please add your recommendations in the comments and they’ll be placed in the running to join the top events list. Maybe we can make this list a Top 15!
UPDATE: So far, some really great recommendations from our community include O’Reilly Velocity, Bangalore Workshop on Software Testing and VISTACON 2010 (the first Vietnam International Software Testing & Automation Conference).