Well, it’s that exciting time of year again! The nomination period for the 4th Annual Mashable Awards is half way over and uTest is up for
Most Promising New Company.
First, I’d like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone in our community who has made the commitment to vote every day until November 29th. (Mashable allows you to vote once a day per category and the Top 5 per category will advance to the finalists round.)
Of course we don’t want you to vote just because we asked (although that’s okay too!), so here’s a quick snapshot of why uTest is the Most Promising New Company!
Since our launch, we have:
- Built a global community of 30,000+ professional testers in 168 countries worldwide
- Acquired hundreds of customers across multiple industries — from five-person startups to Fortune 500 co.s
- Raised a $13MM C round in funding last month (to total $20.5MM raised)
- Reported more than 75,000 software bugs, completed test cases and usability surveys
- Completed more than 1,500 testing projects
- Expanded functional testing offering, adding load testing & usability testing of web, desktop & mobile apps
So, what do you think? Does uTest get the honor of your vote? If so, simply CLICK on the image above, SIGN IN to Twitter or Facebook and click NOMINATE! And thank you for bearing with the quick uTest plug. We’d be thrilled to receive your vote!