Back in May, you may remember that our company rebranded to Applause and that we, the uTest team, relaunched as an open community that exists to promote and advance the software testing profession.
As Matt Johnston, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, noted in his blog post at the time, “In line with this new mission, we will build a million-member testing community. Together, we’ll create the most inclusive, informative and important brand in the lives of testers. This means much more than simply getting paid projects.”
We introduced a brand new uTest.com back then and have since introduced many other enhancements over the past six months, such as:
- A revamped Events calendar
- “Follow Me” capability for community members
- Leaderboard for members with the most followers
- uTest.com Profile improvements
- A recommendations feature that allows fellow testers to commend each other for great work