Big news! We just announced a $5 million Series B funding round today from Longworth Venture Partners and Egan-Managed Capital. Our growth for the past several months has been tremendous, and with a Series B round we are now looking forward to even more exciting opportunities for 2009. The future for community driven software testing looks very bright.
Follow the news about us:
- TechCrunch: uTest Raises $5 Million More For Crowdsourced Bug Testing
- Wired: Crowdsourcing: Now With a Real Business Model!
- Boston Globe: uTest secures $5 million in funding
- Mass High Tech: uTest taps new investor in $5M second round
- Xconomy: uTest Raises $5M Series B Round
- O’Reilly: Finding a sweet spot for crowdsourcing: uTest outsources software testing
- VentureBeat: uTest raises $5M for crowdsourced software testing
- New York Times Dealbook: uTest Scores $5 Million
Also, you can read our VC funding press release.