For those familiar with our Testing the Limits series, you may have noticed that I like to throw in an open-ended, fill-in-the-blank question every once and awhile. So instead of keeping these questions exclusively for our guests, I thought I would open them up for you, our readers.
So if you’re up for it, go ahead and answer these 10 questions for software testers in the comments field below:
- My favorite part about being a QA professional is ____.
- If I had to quit my job as a tester, I would become a _____ because _____.
- The testing subject that I’m interested in learning more about is ____.
- The worst bug I ever found would have resulted in _____ if it hadn’t been discovered.
- If there was one thing I wish people would understand about testing, it’s that _____.
- I’ve never understood why developers _____.
- I think that tester certifications are _____.
- My experience with the Agile methodology has generally been _____.
- If I had to suggest one testing book to read, it would be ____.
- When I’m not testing software, you can find me ____.
Thanks for participating. Have a great weekend everyone!